After obtaining the visa of the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) on its program of issuing a 35 billion FCFA worth of a 2 year commercial paper on the regional monetary market of UEMOA, Oragroup starts the subscription period from 05th November to 04th December 2019.
A communication campaign has started in our different countries in the UEMOA zone, and we will meet many investors with our arranger and co-leader consortium to present the operation.
Les caractéristiques de l'opération sont les suivantes :
- Issuer: Oragroup
- Program name: Oragroup Billets de Trésorerie 6,10 % 2019 - 2021
- Subscription period: From 05th November to 04th December 2019
- Date de jouissance : 12th December 2019
- Volume : 7 000
- Montant global de l'émission : 35 Milliards de FCFA
- Subscription price: 5 000 000 FCFA
- Remuneration: 6,.0 % brut l'an (net d'impôts pour les résidents togolais)
- Coupon payment: Quaterly interest
- Maturity : 2 years
- Paiement du capital : At the due date
The issuance program is approved by the BCEAO under the BCEAO Visa number T301201B1BT 6.10% 11 - 2019-2021 and is backed by a 100% interest and principal guarantee by African Guaranteee Fund (AGF West).
Subscribe to SGI-TOGO, CGF Bourse in Senegal and SGI approved by UEMOA.