You are now connected to the 'orabank.net' website, which is published by Oragroup SA.
Company name: Oragroup SA
Limited liability company (société anonyme) with a capital of 63,317,470,000 CFA francs
Trade register: Togo - Lomé 2000 B 1130
Head office: 392, rue des Plantains - B.P. 2810 LOME– TOGO
The publisher undertakes to abide by all laws relating to the publication of and activity on websites.
Oragroup SA draws users' attention to the following points :
Oragroup SA does not charge users to use the orabank.net web portal. Operators are paid fees for accessing their network.
Orabank Group's web portal 'orabank.net' can be used:
Oragroup SA reserves the right to edit the content of this website at any time and without prior notice. Oragroup SA cannot be held liable if there is a delay in providing content for the present web pages, if the content is erroneous or contains omissions, or if the service is interrupted or becomes unavailable for whatever reason.
Oragroup SA cannot be held liable for the information provided on the orabank.net web portal, although every effort is made to ensure that this information comes from trustworthy sources. The assessments given on the website reflect the authors' opinions at the time of publication and may be revised at a later date.
Oragroup SA cannot be held liable for any decision made on the basis of information provided on the website, or for how it is used by third parties. Anyone wishing to benefit from one or more of the services and/or products marketed on the website is invited to contact an Oragroup SA subsidiary to find out what contractual conditions and rates apply to these products and/or services.
Access to the products and services marketed on the website may be subject to restrictions on certain individuals or in certain countries. Oragroup SA will not sell a product and/or service to an individual if this is prohibited by the laws of their country of residence or those of any other country to which that individual is subject. However, it is the responsibility of those wishing to buy a product and/or service to check in advance whether their legal and tax status allows them to buy the products and/or services marketed on the website.
2. Users are advised that the website is accessible 24/7, except for in the case of force majeure events, IT problems, issues affecting the telecommunications network, other kinds of technical problems or maintenance procedures.
1. The personal data provided by users to Oragroup SA by means of enquiries about the products or services offered by the bank, forms or online questionnaires completed by users are needed to deal with these enquiries, forms and questionnaires.
They will be used by Oragroup SA and its subsidiaries, subcontractors and/or service providers for management purposes. They will only ever be passed on to third parties to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
By providing their telephone and fax number(s), postal address or email address, users consent to receiving information from Oragroup SA subsidiaries by telephone, fax, post or email.
2. Oragroup SA may also use this data for its own marketing purposes or those of its business partners and/or its subsidiaries (including by fax, email, telephone or automated calling systems), with the user's prior consent.
Users have the right to access and amend any information held about them by Oragroup SA. Users should notify Oragroup SA if they do not wish to receive communications.
Users can exercise their right to access, amend or oppose/remove data held on them by Oragroup SA by writing to Oragroup SA at 392, rue des Plantains - B.P. 2810 LOME– TOGO or emailing email@example.com
1. The overall organisation, texts, images (animated and otherwise) and all the other components that make up this website are protected under and governed by international copyright and intellectual property laws. All reproduction rights are reserved, including those applying to downloadable documents, graphics and photographs.
2. Any use of the brand names or logos used on this website, including, but not limited to, those of Oragroup SA and its subsidiaries, as well as any trading names used by Oragroup SA and/or its partners is prohibited, unless authorised by the copyright holders.
3. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce all or part of this website or its components without the express prior permission of Oragroup SA.
4. Representing or reproducing this website or any of its components, by whatever means, shall be deemed an infringement of copyright.
The following sources have provided images (animated and otherwise), texts and other components for use on the orabank.net website, all of which are protected by copyright: Oragroup SA.
1. Oragroup SA cannot be held liable for the hyperlinks used on the website to direct users to other online resources, particularly with regard to the content of other resources that may be accessed either directly or indirectly via these hyperlinks.
2. Oragroup SA bears no responsibility for hyperlinks that direct Internet users to this website. It is strictly prohibited to use such a hyperlink without the express prior permission of Oragroup SA.
THE ABOVE LEGAL NOTICE APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING URLS :
Discover the products available close to on your premise !