Insurance and supplemental insurance covering loans worth up to 15 million CFA francs and offering guaranteed capital, particularly on savings accounts.
With Orassur cover, you or your beneficiaries receive a payment in the event of your death or total and permanent disablement (whatever the cause) and/or if you lose your job. This money can be used to pay off any outstanding debit balances at the time of the claim, subject to the amount of cover taken out.
Who is eligible?
Any natural person aged under 65 at the time the policy is taken out, except as otherwise provided in any specific terms and conditions in return for payment of an additional premium.
Orassur offers two types of cover:
- death and disablement payment protection insurance;
- death, disablement and unemployment payment protection insurance.
The policy is put in place for one year and may be renewed.
No repurchasing options or advances are offered on death policies.
Fees and charges
The amount of guaranteed capital depends on the type of cover selected by the policyholder. The premium amount depends on the type of cover selected by the policyholder as per the table below.
Orabank Prévoyance nominated account insurance
Orabank Prévoyance nominated account insurance pays out a specified sum in the event of the insured's (an Orabank customer) death or total and permanent disablement following an illness or accident.
This insurance policy covers:
- Les découverts adossés aux comptes chèques et aux cartes magnétiques
- Les prêts d’une durée inférieure ou égale à (01) an (exemple : les prêts scolaires)
- Possibilité de souscrire au contrat prévoyance sur un compte d’épargne
Les risques garantis sont :
• overdrafts secured against current accounts and bank cards;
• loans with a term of one year or less (such as school loans);
• the option of taking out a supplemental insurance policy for a savings account.
The following risks are covered:
• the death of the insured for whatever reason, with the exception of any legal or contractual exclusions;
• the total and permanent disablement of the insured for whatever reason, with the exception of any legal or contractual exclusions.
Policy term: 2 years
Who is eligible?
Any natural person who holds or jointly holds an Orabank Togo current or savings account and is aged between 19 and 64 can apply for nominated account insurance.
Natural persons who are joint account holders may each take out their own individual policy in exchange for payment of the premium set for each of the insured.
With Orabank Prévoyance nominated account insurance, you or your beneficiaries receive a payment of between 200,000 and 5,000,000 CFA francs in the event of your death or total disablement.
You will receive a payment of between 200,000 and 5,000,000 CFA francs if you become totally disabled.
Your beneficiaries will receive a payment of between 200,000 and 5,000,000 CFA francs in the event of your death.