Orabank Niger (formerly BRS Niger) was set up in 2005 and is based in Avenue de l'Amitié in Niamey. It opened to the public on 15 July 2005.
Today, Orabank Niger has a team of 90 employees who work at its head office (Main Branch) and two (2) other branches in Niamey, as well as the four (4) regional branches in Agadez, Maradi, Tillabéry and Zinder.
Orabank Niger is a full-service bank that works with both personal and business banking customers.
§ Our business banking customers include local SMEs, big local groups, subsidiaries of multinational companies, associations, NGOs and international institutions, such as embassies and consulates.
§ Our personal banking customers are mainly private and public sector workers and self-employed professionals, but we are also increasingly providing services to young property developers.
Today, Orabank Niger is aiming to consolidate its position in the SME, SMI and big business market, while at the same time expanding its portfolio of personal banking customers by developing innovative strategies that bring it closer to all of its customers, whether they are individuals, professionals or businesses.
Board of Directors of Orabank Ivory Coast branch
- Chair: M’baye THIAM
- Ferdinand N’GON KEMOUM
- William N’KONTCHOU
- Brice LODUGNON
- Raymond DOSSEH
- Binta TOURE NDOYE
- Cheick Tidiane N'DIAYE
- Thierno Alassane DOUMBIA
- Nimatou DRAMANE FELIHO
- Oumar DIARRA
- Deloitte Ivory Coast
Comité de direction
- Chief Executive Officer of Orabank Ivory Coast : Losseni DIABATE
- Chief Executive Officer : Abdoul YOUNOUSSI
- Head of Human Resources : Habib ISSOUFOU
- Chief Administrative and Financial Officer : Hamza MALIKI
- Head of Banking Operations : Halilou ANGO
- Head of Branches : Moussa MOUTARI SANI
- Chief Information Officer : Abdourahamane MAMANE A.
- Head of Internal Control and Auditing : Mariama DOURAMANE A.
- Head of Customer Services : Rabi ADJI
- Treasurer : Fati ILLO ADAMOU
- Chief Risk Officer : Balkissou TASSIOU
- Acting Head of Legal Affairs, Taxation and Compliance : OUSMANE Saadata CISSE