Orabank Mauritania (formerly BACIM Bank) was set up at the end of 2001 with share capital of 1,000,000,000 ouguiya (old currency). Since its acquisition by ECP group this capital has increased continuously, reaching 6,921,350,000 ouguiya (old currency) in 2012.
The bank was recapitalised following the takeover and was renamed 'Orabank Mauritania' on 30 September 2012. 98% of the bank’s share capital is held by Oragroup SA.
Orabank Mauritania has 113 employees and nine branches, including five in the capital Nouakchott, one in Nouadhibou (the country’s economic capital), one in Kiffa, one in Sélibabi and one in Néma in the east of the country.
Orabank Mauritania is a commercial bank with a customer base made up largely of individuals, self-employed professionals, SMEs, big businesses and local authorities.
Thanks to its many banking products, Orabank Mauritania can offer a range of services that have helped it both to retain existing customers and to develop and diversify its customer base. The quality of these services means that the bank can now look to the future with greater confidence.
Board of directors
- Cheick Tidiane N'DIAYE
- Ferdinand NGON
- William NKONTCHOU
- Bakary KAMARA
- Ali Eyadi AMINE
- Julien KOFFI
- Bureau Mauritanien d’Expertise(BUMEX)
Extension Module B suite lot n° 301 Tavragh Zeina - Nouakchott Téléphone : 45 25 26 26 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Site web: www.bumex.mr B.P : 7763 Nouakchott – Mauritanie
ZRD 46-KSAR-NOUAKCHOTT BP 37 82 Téléphone 00 222 33 39 97 84
- Chief Executive Officer: Pierre MARAZZATO
- Director of Operations : Mohamed SALECK
- Chief Administrative and Financial Officer: Abdellahi CHEIKH ABDELLAHI
- Head of internal Auditing : Baba O. MOULAYE IDRISS
- Head of Commercial department : Mohamed Salah WAVI
- Chief Risk Officer : Brahim Ahmed MAHMOUD
- Head of personal and institutional banking : Mahjouba ABDELLAHI
- Head of Legal Department : Abdou SOUMARE
- Head of Human Capital : Yaghoub KONE
- Head of Communications : Mariem BAL
- Head of Treasury: Nedhirou ABDELLAHI
- Head of Permanent Control : Abderahim MBARECK
- Head of Information systems : Abdellahi AHMEDNE
- Head of Management control : Mohamed Mahmoud TALEB