After starting operations following the rebranding campaign, Orabank Mali has set itself the core aims of ensuring its customers' well-being by delivering high-quality services and strengthening the contribution made by the private sector to the Malian economy.
Since then, it has offered its customers (including personal banking customers, businesses, SMEs/SMIs and state and private institutions) practical, accessible and reliable financial services that meet the highest international standards.
Orabank Mali enjoys many advantages, including the support of its holding company Oragroup SA and the benefits of belonging to a well-established regional banking group operating in twelve African countries. Thanks to this, it plans to continue implementing its policy of supporting those who come to it with projects that promote economic development, always in the best interests of its customers. This is one way in which it can help to create lasting jobs and in doing so tackle poverty and unemployment in Mali.
By combining a comprehensive and varied range of products, excellent human resources and, increasingly, long-term and diverse relationships with economic stakeholders, Orabank Mali aims to offer added value to the businesses, personal banking customers, traders and employees who place their trust in it.
To achieve this, the bank is beginning to deliver a more local service to its customers by expanding throughout the country and opening new branches at the heart of Mali's communities. The main market in Bamako and the Kayes and Sikasso regions have all been highlighted as priority areas in this expansion strategy, which will soon reach other regions within the country.
Orabank Mali has already had the satisfaction of seeing the country's communities place their trust in it and share its principles and ideals, as can be seen by the growing number of accounts being opened and increasing applications from Malian citizens.
Board of Directors of Orabank Ivory Coast branch
- Chair: M’baye THIAM
- Ferdinand N’GON KEMOUM
- William N’KONTCHOU
- Brice LODUGNON
- Raymond DOSSEH
- Binta TOURE NDOYE
- Cheick Tidiane N'DIAYE
- Thierno Alassane DOUMBIA
- Nimatou DRAMANE FELIHO
- Oumar DIARRA
- Deloitte Ivory Coast
- Chief Executive Officer of Orabank Ivory Coast: Losseni DIABATE
- Chief Executive Officer: Tiguida GUINDO DIARRA
- Chief Administrative and Financial Officer : Oumou CISSE TALL
- Head of Customer Services : Mohamed FALKIE
- Head of Banking Operations : Abdel Khadry KOUREISSI
- Chief Risk Officer : Sory Ibrahima TRAORE
- Head of Legal Affairs and Compliance : Lala KOUNTA TOURE
- Chief Information Officer : Sidi MALIKITE
- Comptroller : Youssouf DEMBELE
- Treasurer : Bassala HAIDARA
- Acting Head of Human Resources : Adji NIANG
- Head of Marketing and Communications : Safiatou DOUMBIA