We hope that 2018 will be for Orabank Guinea Bissau and all its customers a prosperous year and that it will allow us to continue with the same commitment on the path of development of Guinea Bissau.
Oragroup Group present in 12 countries and 4 currency areas is on this dynamic to be in the leading pack of pan-African banks of reference.
In 2017, we crossed the 400,000 customer mark and now have 143 branches in the Orabank network. Our ambition is limitless.
Thanks to the strength of Oragroup - committed to a clear, precise and rigorous "Strategy 2016-2018 / Consolidation and Efficiency" - and our knowledge of the local market, Orabank is a key player in the economic development of Guinea Bissau. A committed and close player.
The values of the Group are reflected here in our way of working and in our customer relationship which is very important for us. Orabank has a human personality, Orabank has a committed personality, Orabank has a audacious personality.
This is not a slogan, it is a reality lived every day by each of us to support our customers; whether they are private individuals, industrialists, traders, artisans, peasants ... It is by supporting the private sector that a bank contributes most effectively to creating even more wealth and jobs. It is by financing infrastructure programs for a more competitive Africa and it is by valuing local savings that a bank energizes our economies.
This is our collective and shared ambition to create value and live better together.
Board of Directors of Orabank Ivory Coast branch
- Chair: M’baye THIAM
- Ferdinand N’GON KEMOUM
- William N’KONTCHOU
- Brice LODUGNON
- Raymond DOSSEH
- Binta TOURE NDOYE
- Cheick Tidiane N'DIAYE
- Thierno Alassane DOUMBIA
- Nimatou DRAMANE FELIHO
- Oumar DIARRA
- Deloitte Côte d'Ivoire
- Chief Executive Officer of Orabank Ivory Coast: Losseni DIABATE
- Chief Executive Officer: Bilaly DIARRA
- Chief Administrative and Financial Officer: Kokouvi SOUMAGBO
- Head of Internal Auditing: Gilles Armel MEDEHOUEGNON
- Chief Risk Officer : Emilio LOPES CARDOSO
- Head of Human Capital : Romain AYEKO
- Head of Business Banking ans Institutions : Simão Julio DIAS SANCHES
- Head of Personal Banking and Profesionnals: Josefina E. Vaz TEIXEIRA e SILVA
- Chief Information Officer: Bacar CUSNA
- Head of Legal Affairs and Compliance: Mamadu TANZIGORA
- Head of Marketing and Communications: Gertrudes B. VIEIRA DA FONSECA MANGA
- Head of Operations: Fernando J. DOS SANTOS BARBOSA VICENTE
- Head of Permanent control: Ibrahim DIOP
- Head of Treasury : Remígio GOMES