Orabank Chad has introduced a Charter setting out its commitments to its customers. This Charter covers all aspects of the bank's service, from opening accounts for new customers to providing advice via its customer service teams, handling complaints and listening to its customers' needs.
- NEW CUSTOMERS
We promise to open accounts for new customers on the day we receive their completed application form and to provide written confirmation that their new account has been set up within 48 hours.
- IN-BRANCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We promise to serve our customers at a cashier desk in less than 30 minutes.
- We promise to serve any customer who is in the bank at closing time, even if this means working outside of the bank's normal opening hours.
- ACCESSING ORABANK SERVICES
- Orabank Chad's Internet Banking service can be accessed 24/7.
- All ATMs are available 24/7 (unless they are undergoing maintenance or being restocked).
- MEETING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
We promise to visit our business banking customers at least twice a year and personal banking customers once a year.
- DELIVERY OF CHEQUE BOOKS AND BANK CARDS
We promise to deliver cheque books and bank cards within specific timeframes:
- within two (2) weeks for cheque books (from the date on which we receive the order);
- within two (2) weeks for bank cards (from the date on which we receive the order).
- LOAN APPLICATIONS
- We promise to respond to duly completed loan applications within ten (10) days of them being submitted.
- We promise to arrange loans that are approved by the bank's management team within two (2) working days from the date on which the legal paperwork is completed.
- HANDLING COMPLAINTS
We promise to respond to customer complaints, giving our reasons, within five (5) working days from the date on which we receive them.
- We promise to deliver your account statement every month (by the 5th day of the following month at the latest).
- We promise to respond to your enquiries (excluding complaints) within 72 hours.
LISTENING TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND DELIVERING OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We will inform you if your Account Manager changes (in the event that we set up a client portfolio for a new Account Manager). We promise to:
- respond to your questions;
- address your concerns;
- reply to you within five (5) days;
- deliver a service that lives up to your expectations;
- take your comments and suggestions on board.