Orabank is working in partnership with the insurance company AVIE to bring you Oravie+.
This product can be purchased on a stand-alone basis or in combination with a loan. 10 options for cover are available depending on the amount you want to insure. Oravie+ protects you and your family.
1 - Oravie+: essential life insurance to protect you and your family
Benefit from :
- compensation if you are left partially and permanently disabled as the result of an accident;
- compensation of up to 10,000,000 CFA francs if you become totally and permanently disabled, which doubles to 20,000,000 CFA francs if this is the result of an accidental cause.
Oravie+ also pays out a lump sum of up to 10,000,000 CFA francs to your beneficiaries in the event of your death, which doubles to 20,000,000 CFA francs if this is the result of an accidental cause.
2 - Life insurance that covers your loans with Orabank
Now there's no need to take out a separate insurance policy if you apply for a loan worth up to 10 million CFA francs. Oravie + covers you and the bank.
3 - Low-cost life insurance to suit every budget
Pay an annual premium of between 10,000 and 130,000 CFA francs for a year's cover, depending on how much you want to insure. This premium is deducted from your account once a year.
4 - Life insurance that offers a great return on your investment
Up to 20,000,000 CFA francs.
The amount insured remains the same, whatever your account balance. Choose between 10 different amounts to insure, from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 CFA francs.
5 - Life insurance that's easy to take out
With Oravie+ life insurance, there are no medical examinations.
New customers can take out a policy when they open an account by completing and signing the application form.
Existing customers can also benefit from this product by completing an application form at any Orabank branch.
You can also take out an Oravie+ policy when you apply for a loan.
You are insured as soon as the premium has been deducted from your account.
6 - Reliable, efficient settlement of claims
Payment is made as soon as all documents needed to settle the claim have been received (depending on the circumstances).
- Applicants must hold a current or savings account with Orabank Benin
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 69 at the time they take out the policy
- The policy is valid for one (1) year and is renewed automatically every year unless the policyholder notifies Orabank otherwise
Visit your local Orabank branch or call 00 (229) 21 31 31 00 for more information.